Softscapes are the living parts of your landscape, including lawns, trees, gardens, and bushes. By lending beauty, color, and motion to an outdoor space, softscaping is a time-tested method to make your property come alive. Mayer Landscapes offers a vast palette of softscapes to meet all tastes and preferences—from formal gardens to a natural, carefree look, or a lawn of endless green. Creative planning and careful installation provide a yard that can be enjoyed for generations to come.
If you’re considering softscaping for your property, call Mayer Landscapes first. As greater Milwaukee’s landscaping choice for 40 years, we have built a reputation on superb customer service and meticulous craftsmanship.
Why Opt for Softscaping?
When considering softscaping for your home or business, you must consider its many advantages, including:
- Aesthetic beauty: Softscaping is an excellent way to put an exclamation mark on your property’s style. The right design and materials can convey feelings of vibrancy, comfort, and elegance.
- Providing natural screening and shade: If you’re looking for some privacy or you’re tired of baking in the sun when you’re trying to enjoy the backyard, softscaping can help. The ample screening and shade provided by Evergreens and Deciduous trees will keep you comfortable relaxing in your backyard as well as cool and relaxed regardless of temperature.
- Edible gardens: Make your yard work for you with gardens that produce delicious vegetables, fruit, and herbs. Plus, gardening is fun for the whole family—or office!
- Increasing property values: Softscaping is a relatively easy way to boost your property value. By giving the yard a facelift, some homeowners have seen value increases of up to twenty percent!
What Materials are Used in Softscaping?
The expert landscape design team of Mayer Landscapes will work together with you to decide on softscaping that fits the aesthetic and environmental needs of your property. No matter the style, texture, or color of plant life that you’re looking for, we’ve got you covered. Softscaping options that are especially popular with our customers include:
- Ornamental Grasses
- Wild flowers
- Shade gardens
- Rain gardens
- Ground cover
Which Softscaping Services are Available?
When you choose Mayer Landscapes to make your landscape dreams come true, you can expect a simple and collaborative process that will leave your property breathtakingly transformed. During your free initial consultation, we will discuss a variety of softscape options that are available to you, including:
- Planting trees/shrubs/evergreens
- Planting bed preparation with soil amendments
- Rough and finish grading
- Lawn hydroseeding and sodding
- Perennial, Ornamental Grass and annual planting
- Prairie installation
- Container garden installation
- Soil analysis
As with all of our services, Mayer Landscapes will take care of every step of the softscaping process, including design, layout, scheduling, ordering materials, installation, and maintenance.
Your Choice for Professional Softscaping
There’s nothing quite like softscaping to spruce up your property with subtle charm or exotic foliage. For landscaping services based on commitment, integrity, and honest hard work, choose Mayer Landscapes. A family run business, we ensure excellence in every project we take on, no matter size or scope. If you have a softscape in mind for your property, Mayer Landscapes wants to hear from you. Contact us today for a free consultation by calling (262) 677-8417 or filling out our online form.
You may have purchased a landscape plan from another Landscape Contractor or even drawn one up yourself. You may just have a general idea or just know you want something different for your yard. Wherever you are in the process, Mayer Landscapes can make your landscaping dreams a reality.